The event platform will open Tuesday, October 20 at 11:30am CEST (UTC+2):
It’s that time of the year again when the Cloud Foundry community gathers together at Cloud Foundry Summit to share knowledge and learn from each other.
This time at:
Cloud Foundry Summit EU Virtual
October 21-22, 2020
Simplifying The Developer Experience
Despite the current pandemic, we all are trying to keep Cloud-Native connected via online events. Networking is the key here.
Why is networking important?
Here’s a list for you:
Table of Contents
7 benefits of networking
Networking is a valuable way to share knowledge, attain new customers/partners, and raise your company/business profile.
We have gained more benefits from networking as follow:
- Get fresh ideas
- Gain a different perspective
- Staying up-to-date
- Get an answer / different answers to every question
- Generation of referrals/Increased business
- Positive influence
- Connecting with key influencers
We all know how daily tasks can be. Events are the best opportunity to meet others, without the usual obstacles of daily work life.
Are you ready to meet us?
We have prepared a conference guide for you, helping you to prepare your agenda and get the best out of your time at CF Summit EU 2020.
Cloud Foundry Summit
Do you remember the first time you attended the Cloud Foundry Summit?
We remember the event in San Francisco in 2016:
“The shift to a multi-cloud environment is happening faster than any other enterprise technology shift in history. Cloud Foundry Summit is where organizations of all sizes will meet to define their multi-cloud strategies.”
CF Summit EU 2020 allows us to meet great players of the Cloud Foundry community such as:
|Cloud Foundry Foundation||Organizer|
|Cloud-Native Computing Foundation||Event Partner|
|Vmware Tanzu||Platinum Sponsor|
|IBM Cloud||Platinum Sponsor|
|STARK & WAYNE||Bronze Sponsor|
|The New Stack||Media Partner|
Get to know anynines
We have been attending and sponsoring Cloud Foundry Summit since almost the beginning of its era.
We are sponsoring and attending CF Summit EU 2020 as well. Meet us, this time virtually.
Who are we?
Is it the first time you have visited our website and blog?
Don’t worry, you are in the right place to get an overview of who we are and what we do.
anynines is a proud member of the Cloud Foundry Foundation, Cloud-Native Computing Foundation, and The Linux Foundation community. We have been a member of these communities since almost their beginnings.
anynines was founded in 2008 and has focused on Cloud Technologies for more than 8 years ago.
What started as an effort to create an all-European, secure Platform-as-a-Service for developers turned into a bold mission to change how enterprise teams build and manage their development infrastructure.
anynines products and services
- a9s Platform
Provides a complete solution for running a Cloud Platform.
- a9s Data Services
a9s Data Services provides full lifecycle automation for a growing set of on-demand data services across infrastructures to work seamlessly alongside modern application developer platforms at scale.
- a9s Data Services for Kubernetes
a9s Data Services for Kubernetes will replace BOSH with a native Kubernetes backend.
- a9s Enterprise Platform Operations
Maintaining and Operating your Cloud Solution (based on Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, or both).
- a9s Public PaaS
A public Cloud Foundry platform based on Amazon Web Services.
anynines’s team members are ready at the booth to give you more information and answer your questions. Visit us at our booth.
anynines at CF Summit EU 2020
Wednesday, October 21 • 13:50 – 14:10 – Central European Summer Time (CEST UTC +2)
Cloud Foundry on Kubernetes – Our Trails and Trials – Patrick Hartz & Martin Valencia Flores, Platform Engineers
Wednesday, October 21 • 15:20 – 15:40 – Central European Summer Time (CEST UTC +2)
Service Broker Integration with K8s Operators – Julian Fischer, Chief Executive Officer
It’s time to prepare your questions for anynines’s team members attending the event.
Do you want to know more about:
- What are the requirements and starting points with a9s Enterprise Platform Operation?
- What are the benefits of using the a9s Data Service Bundle for my team/company?
- What data services instances are included in a9s Platform?
Or any other questions that pop into your mind.
anynines’s Team at the Summit
It’s time to get to know our team members attending this summit.
You may have met some of us in previous Cloud-Native events. We are looking forward to meeting you again or for the first time on October 20-22, 2020.
|Julian Fischer||Chief Executive Officer||a9s Executive Management|
|Sara Fischer||Sales & Account Manager||a9s Sales and Accounting|
|Nicolas Maurer||Team Lead a9s Operations / Senior DevOps||a9s Enterprise Platform Operations|
|Sven Schmidt||Senior DevOps||a9s Enterprise Platform Operations|
|Mohamed Abdelrahiem||DevOps||a9s Enterprise Platform Operations|
|Manmohan Singh Rawat||DevOps||a9s Enterprise Platform Operations|
|Patrick Hartz||Platform Engineer||a9s Data Services|
|Martin Valencia Flores||Platform Engineer||a9s Data Services|
Cloud Foundry Summit Schedule
The whole event gives more opportunities than just listening to talks. Here’s a list of session categories and a link to the event schedule:
- Contributor Track
- Developer Experience Track
- Event Experience
- Hands-On Lab
- New to Cloud Foundry Track
- Project Office Hours
- Audience Experience Level
- Booth Visits
Popular talks on the Summit
Tuesday, October 20
Wednesday, October 21
- 101 Open Service Broker API – Getting to Know the Open Service Broker API – Christian Brinker & Marco di Martino, evoila
- Behind the Blobstore – Scott Muc, VMware
- Cloud Foundry for Everyone! – Matthias Haeussler & Thorsten Jakoby, NovaTec Consulting GmbH
- Cloud Foundry on Kubernetes – Our Trails and Trials – Patrick Hartz & Martin Valencia Flores, anynines GmbH
- Deep Dive: CF API on K8s – Piyali Banerjee & Michael Gresham, Vmware
- Diversity Conversation
- How Quicker Can This Get!? Create a Cloud Foundry App in Minutes with CI/CD – Debjani Chatterjee, IBM
- Istio Community Roadmap – Craig Box, Google
- Keynote: Welcome & Opening Remarks – Chip Childers, Executive Director, Cloud Foundry Foundation
- Kubernetes Community Roadmap – Bryan Liles, VMware
- Lightning Talk: Improve Your Security Posture: Rapid Patching for OS CVEs in CF for K8s – Piyali Banerjee & Paul Warren, VMware
- Migrating from BOSH and VMs to Kubernetes using KubeCF and cf-operator – Richard Johnson, IBM Cloud
- Panel: Cloud Foundry – Opening the Kubernetes Serving Kitchen Again – Bernd Krannich, SAP SE; Dieu Cao, VMware; Simon Moser, IBM; Jeff Hobbs, SUSE; Daniel Jones, EngineerBetter
- Running a Publicly Available Developer Sandbox – Andrew Gracey, SUSE
- Service Broker Integration with K8s Operators – Julian Fischer, anynines GmbH
- Stratos Project Update: Kubernetes and More – Neil MacDougall & Richard Cox, SUSE
Thursday, October 22
- App Logging in Cloud Foundry for Kubernetes – Travis Patterson & Jesse Weaver, Vmware
- Bring-Your-Own Service Mesh to Cloud Foundry – Andy Paine, EngineerBetter
- Carvel in Action with CF for K8s – Dr. Dave Walter, Vmware
- Deep Dive: `cf push` Comes to Kubernetes: Introducing cf-for-k8s 1.0 – Paul Warren, Vmware
- Deep Dive: How Cloud Foundry Goes “Bang” – Toby Lorne Welch-Richards, UK Government Digital Service
- Eirini: To Production and Beyond! – Dimitris Karakasilis & Julian Skupnjak, SUSE
- Keynote: Dieu Cao, CF Product Lead at VMware, Cloud Foundry Foundation PMC Council Chairperson
- KNative Project Overview & Roadmap – Matt Moore, VMware
- KubeCF – A Platform for Innovation – Vlad Iovanov, SUSE
- Lightning Talk: Quarks – A Set of Tools for Any Kubernetes Project – Mario Manno & Venkata Krishna Rohit Sakala, SUSE
- Lightning Talk: Up and Running with Prometheus in CF for K8s – Kaitlin Barrer, Vmware
- Our Scalability Journey with CF for K8s – Kesavan Subramanian & Pavan Sundareshan, SAP
- Prometheus Community Roadmap – Richard Hartmann
What do I need to attend a virtual conference?
Here’s a list for you:
- A computer, tablet, or phone
- Internet connection
- Web browser
- A watch/clock with Central European Summer Time (CEST UTC +2)
- Snacks / Food
This event will take place on AccelEvents virtual event platform. You can check their tutorials beforehand:
- I’m an Exhibitor at a Virtual Event, what do I do!?
- I’m a Speaker in a Session, what do I do?!
- I’m an Attendee at a Virtual Event, What Do I Do?
Now you are ready.
Meet us virtually. We are looking forward to getting in touch with you!