We are proud to introduce version 2.0.1 of a9s PostgreSQL for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) tile.
It is now compatible with the latest Pivotal Cloud Foundry versions from Pivotal PCF 1.12, PCF 2.0 and PCF 2.1.
With the update of this tile we improved the user experience during the installation process.
There are no additional requirements to other tiles expecting Pivotal Application Services anymore.
- Added Service Dashboard that allows the end user to trigger and restore backups itself
- Added PostgreSQL 10
- Within the new version 2.0.1 of a9s PostgreSQL for PCF tile you can add syslog endpoints to stream the logs of our base components to a given syslog endpoint
Where can I download the a9s PostgreSQL tile?
- You can download version 2.0.1 of a9s PostgreSQL tile for free in the Pivotal Network
- Further documentation is also available in the Pivotal Network
You Need Help?
For more information about the new version of a9s PostgreSQL for PCF tile feel free to contact our support.
Note that we also provide a free support to get your proof of concept installation running.
For the upcoming a9s PostgreSQL for Pivotal Cloud Foundry releases we have planned the following features:
- Extended Metrics – more metrics should be transmitted when a graphite endpoint is specified
- PostgreSQL major version 11
- PostgreSQL plan updates from single nodes to clustered nodes
- Delta Backups (WAL streaming for postgresql)
- Instance sharing between spaces
- Configuration of on premise S3 endpoints for backup
- Configuration of a default endpoint for syslogs and metrics for the services instances